Estriol raw powder for female hormone CAS:50-27-1
Any needs contact :
CAS No.: 50-27-1
Molecular Weight: 288.39
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Application: Pharmaceutical active ingredient
Estriol is a natural estrogen which is associated with pregnancy. In pregnant women, estriol is produced in the fetus by the fetal liver and in the placenta. Levels of estriol in the blood and urine can be used to determine whether or not a woman is pregnant, and to monitor the progress of the pregnancy. Abnormal estriol levels can indicate that there is a problem with the developing fetus which could bear closer monitoring or additional testing. The quad screen routinely recommended to pregnant women includes a check on estriol levels.
Estriol levels are typically highest in women of childbearing age, and they increase during pregnancy. Otherwise, estriol levels in women and men are fairly similar, unless estriol is being taken as a supplement. This hormone is sometimes used to manage the symptoms of menopause, and it has been used in the treatment of some other conditions as well. Levels of estriol in women taking supplements can be very high.
Estriol should be considered as an effective and safe form of HRT because it prevents menopausal symptoms like hot flashes without causing side effects so common to conventional estrogen replacement therapy.
Estriol offers a nontoxic, physiologic antagonist for ovarian estrogens, inducing little or no endometrial proliferation in postmenopausal women, which together with progesterone might simulate the protective effect of pregnancy upon subsequent breast cancer risk.
Hormone replacement therapy in transgender women:
Main article: Hormone replacement therapy (male-to-female)
Estrogen therapy is also used as part of the hormone replacement therapy for trans women. Either oral or transdermal estradiol is used in higher concentrations during initial treatment and transition; estradiol is continued in lower doses to maintain female-level hormones following gender reassignment surgery.
Inducing a state of hypoestrogenism may be beneficial in certain situations where estrogens are contributing to unwanted effects, e.g., certain forms of breast cancer, gynecomastia, premature closure of epiphyses, and inhibiting feminization in female-to-male transsexual hormone treatment. Estrogen levels can be reduced by inhibiting production using gonadotropin-releasing factor agonists (GnRH agonists) or blocking the aromatase enzyme using an aromatase inhibitor, such as anastrozole, or with an estrogen receptor antagonist, such as tamoxifen.
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 4-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation.
Any needs contact: