Grape seed oil for steroid raw materilas usage
Any needs contact:
Grape seed oil
Alias: Vitis vinifera
CAS Registry Number: 8024-22-4
Einecs No: 287-896-9
Grade: Natural Plant Extract; Flavors & Fragrances
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Grape seed oil (also called grapeseed oil or grape oil) is pressed from the seeds of grapes, and is thus an abundant by-
product of winemaking.
Grape seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid, of which the content of linoleic acid up to 72%~76%. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid in human body, easy to be absorbed by the human body, long-term consumption of grape seed oil can reduce the human serum cholesterol, and effectively regulate the human plant nerve function. Grape seed oil is rich in vitamin E, with strong antioxidant, can effectively extend the shelf life of shelf, is not easy to cause the light, heat radiation and contact with air resulting from oxidative rancidity phenomenon. Due to its relatively stable performance, in addition to cooking oil as a direct edible and used in the production of a variety of food, grape seed oil is still one of the important raw materials for the production of high grade cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Grape seed oil also contains essential potassium, sodium, calcium and other minerals and a variety of fat soluble and water soluble vitamins. It is suitable for used in the production of the elderly and infants and young child nutrition food, health food and high-altitude operations personnel special food .
Grape seed oil has a moderately high smoke point of approximately 216 ° C (421 ° F). Due to its clean, light taste, and high polyunsaturated fat content, it may be used as an ingredient in salad dressings and mayonnaise and as a base for oil infusions of garlic, rosemary, or other herbs or spices. It is also excellent for use in baked goods,pancakes, and waffles. It is also sprayed on raisins to help them retain their flavor. The metabolic energy density of grape seed oil is typical of vegetable oils: Approximately 3, 700 kJ (880 kcal) per 100 g, or 500 kJ (120 kcal) per 15 ml tablespoon.
Grape seed oil is a preferred cosmetic ingredient for controlling moisture of the skin. Light and thin, grape seed oil leaves a glossy film over skin when used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy. It contains more linoleic acid than many other carrier oils. Grape seed oil is also used as a lubricant for shaving. Grape seed oil is also used as a growth and strengthening treatment for hair.
3. Potential medicinal benefits
Grape seed oil may provide some health benefit. A 1993 study supports the claim that grape seed oil increases high-density lipoprotein (HDL-C or "good cholesterol") levels and reduces LDL levels.
Although grape seeds contain antioxidants and other biologically active compounds, the cold-pressed grape seed oil contains negligible amounts due to their insolubility in lipids. For instance, sufficiently high amounts of resveratrol occur in grape seed for it to be extracted commercially, yet it is almost entirely absent in the grape seed oil.
1. Grape seed through the most advanced cold pressing method and refined, is one of the very popular in the base oil and the effect is outstanding varieties. Grape seed oil is a natural non-toxic properties, so children, pregnant women, the elderly and athletes are applicable.
2. Antioxidant, dilute the stain.
3. Endocrine disorders caused by dry skin, reduce melanin, whitening skin, removing chloasma;
4. To stimulate cell division and tissue regeneration, activation of the surface cells, reduce wrinkles, delay aging;
5. Inhibit and remove the body of free radicals, anti-cancer anti allergic effect.
6. Anti prostate cancer, the role of anti liver tumor, but also against damage to the nervous system.
Why buy products from our site?
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain,UK, USA, Australia, Middle East,and any other countries.We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products,we're sure they can satisfy you well enough.
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation,we have an excellent customer service driven approach to our business, unlike most sites we are consistently available via sales hotline, email, skype or MSN and always respond to emails within 30 mins .
Any needs contact :