Any needs contact :
Melting Point(℃): 18-20℃
Burning Point(℃): 148℃
Flash Point(℃): 147.9°C
Water Solubility: practically insoluble
Packing: 25kg / barrel, 200kg / barrel
Appearance: Benzyl benzoate has a viscous liquid or solid flakes two forms and has a weak, sweet-balsamic odor.
Benzyl Benzoate description :
Benzyl Benzoate (BB) is a solvent. This means solutes such as Hormone Powders dissolve easily in it, and that is the main purpose of its use in Steroids. The Benzyl Benzoate is used to dissolve and suspend the Hormone Powder. If the correct amount of this solvent is not used the Hormone powder will 'undissolve' from the solution causing the Steroids to 'Crash' (get cloudy/less effective). :)
Some Hormone Powder dissolve more easily than others and therefore less Benzyl Benzoate is required. The fact that varying amount of the solvent are required for the Hormone Powders is why having this page as a resource is so vital.
Benzyl Benzoate (BB) is the primary solvent, which keeps the product from crashing.It is A co-solvent in steroid that serves several functions: helps dissolve the hormone, helps keep it in solution in depot (injection site), and thins the gear so it is easy to draw and inject.
Benzyl Benzoate (BB) is the next common steroid solvent on the list. It is not nearly as strong and much heavier than the benzyl alcohol so benzyl benzoate is used primarily for its latent affects in the depot. Namely it helps keep the hormone in solution at the injection site after the more water-soluble benzyl alcohol has leached from the depot. benzyl benzoate is constructed of two benzene rings bridged by a carbonyl group, this making the solvent extremely hydrophobic. It is also painless at low levels and nearly painless at 15-20% for most people.
Benzyl benzoate is used as an acaricide, scabicide, and pediculicide in veterinary hospitals. It is also a repellent for chiggers, ticks, and mosquitoes. It is an effective and inexpensive topical treatment for human scabies.It has vasodilating and spasmolytic effects and is present in many asthma and whooping cough drugs.
Other uses of benzyl benzoate are dye carrier, solvent for cellulose derivatives, plasticizer, and fixative in the perfume industry.
Benzyl benzoate is the organic compound. It is the ester of benzyl alcohol and benzoic acid.
Benzyl benzoate is primarily used topically as a treatment for lice and scabies infections. Benzyl benzoate is used as an scabicide, acaricide, and pediculicide in veterinary hospitals. It is also a repellent for ticks, chiggers, and mosquitoes. It is an effective and inexpensive topical treatment for human scabies.
It is present in many asthma and whooping cough drugs and has vasodilating and spasmolytic effects.
Other uses of benzyl benzoate are plasticizer, solvent for cellulose derivatives, dye carrier, and fixative in the perfume industry
It occurs in a number of blossoms (e. g. tuberose, hyacinth) and is a component of Balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam.
Why buy products from our site?
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain,UK, USA, Australia, Middle East,and any other countries.We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products,we're sure they can satisfy you well enough.
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation,we have an excellent customer service driven approach to our business, unlike most sites we are consistently available via sales hotline, email, skype or MSN and always respond to emails within 30 mins .
Any needs contact: