Triamcinolone Acetonide for Anti-epileptic Pharmaceutical
Any needs contact:
Name: Triamcinolone Acetonide
Chemical Properties: White Solid
Usage: A glucocorticoid, antiasthmatic (inhalant); antiallergic (nasal)
The glucocorticoid triamcinolone acetonide is clinically used for the treatment of suppression of inflammation in chronic inflammatory diseases such as asthma, rheumatiod arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and autoimmune diseases (Barnes, 1998; Buttgereit, 2000; Uckermann et al., 2005).
Triamcinolone acetonide acetate is another derivatives of triamcinolone, which has been used in therapy for several decades. Despite its great importance, no crystal structures of the title compound has been reported. But crystal structure of it's analogue compounds, triamcinolone diacetate chloroform solvate and triamcinole acetonide methanol solvate have been reported (Suitchlmezian et al., 2006 & Jess et al., 2006). In the title compound, the bond lengths and angles are in agreement with those reported for other triamcinolone derivatives (Suitchlmezian et al., 2006; Jess et al., 2006). and are within the expected ranges. The molecular framework consists of five condensed rings, including three six-membered rings and two five-membered rings.
Triamcinolone acetonide as an intra-articular injectable has been used to treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. When applied as a topical ointment, it is used for blistering from poison ivy, oak, and sumac, applied to the skin, avoiding eyes, mouth, and genital area. It provides immediate relief and is used before using oral prednisone. Oral/dental paste preparations are used for treating aphthous ulcers.
As an intravitreal injection, triamcinolone acetonide has been used to treat various eye diseases and has been found useful in reducing macular edema. Drug trials have found it to be as efficient as anti-VEGF drugs in eyes with artificial lenses over a two-year period.
Uncommonly, intramuscular injection of triamcinolone acetonide may be indicated for the control of severe or incapacitating allergic states for which conventional treatments have failed, such as asthma, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, perennial or seasonal allergic rhinitis, serum sickness, and transfusion and drug hypersensitivity reactions.
Packaging & Delivery Process；
1. Mass stock, to make sure delivery promptly at the every day when the payment is done.
2. Having been engaged in this field for years, we have sophisticated and professional logistic agent, which can guarantee safe and speedy delivery
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team which is professional enough to provide you a safe package. It also avoid a lot of emergency happen during the delivery so that high customs pass is guaranteed. Unique ways to ship 2 mg/vial to 20mg/vial at one time to your destination.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours as soon as receiving the payment. Updated tracking information will be provided every other day just for you can hold a palm of your package.
5. Perfect after-sale service: Any questions or problems after receiving the product happened, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved immediately.
Any needs contact: