Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate is a sodium phosphate salt form of Dexamethasone, a synthetic adrenal corticosteroid with potent anti-inflammatory properties.if you have any needs,Contact my whatsapp:+8613378646535 Emails:firstname.lastname@example.org
CAS NO.: 2392-39-4, 55203-24-2
Molecular Formula: C22H28FNa2O8P
Melting point: 233-235 °C
Storage condition: 2-8°C
Appearance: White to white crystalline powder, odourless and lightly bitter.
Related Group: Biochemistry;Hydroxyketosteroids;Steroids;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Pharmaceuticals;Veterinaries
Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate, a synthetic adrenocortical steroid, is a white or slightly yellow crystalline powder. It is freely soluble in water and is exceedingly hygroscopic.
Dexamethasone sodium phosphate, a corticosteroid, is similar to a natural hormone produced by your adrenal glands. It often is used to replace this chemical when your body does not make enough of it. It relieves inflammation (swelling, heat, redness, and pain) and is used to treat certain forms of arthritis; skin, blood, kidney, eye, thyroid, and intestinal disorders (e.g., colitis); severe allergies; and asthma. Dexamethasone sodium phosphate is also used to treat certain types of cancer.
Dexamethasone sodium phosphate comes as a tablet and a solution to take by mouth. Your doctor will prescribe a dosing schedule that is best for you. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Dexamethasone sodium phosphate exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Do not stop taking Dexamethasone sodium phosphate without talking to your doctor. Stopping the drug abruptly can cause loss of appetite, upset stomach, vomiting, drowsiness, confusion, headache, fever, joint and muscle pain, peeling skin, and weight loss. If you take large doses for a long time, your doctor probably will decrease your dose gradually to allow your body to adjust before stopping the drug completely. Watch for these side effects if you are gradually decreasing your dose and after you stop taking the tablets or oral liquid, even if you switch to an inhalation corticosteroid medication. If these problems occur, call your doctor immediately. You may need to increase your dose of tablets or liquid temporarily or start taking them again.
What This Drug Is Used For:
As an anti-inflammatory medication. Dexamethasone relieves inflammation in various parts of the body. It is used specifically to decrease swelling (edema), associated with tumors of the spine and brain, and to treat eye inflammation.
To treat or prevent allergic reactions.
As treatment of certain kinds of autoimmune diseases, skin conditions, asthma and other lung conditions.
As treatment for a variety of cancers, such as leukemia, lymphoma, and multiple myeloma.
To treat nausea and vomiting associated with some chemotherapy drugs.
Used to stimulate appetite in cancer patients with severe appetite problems.
Also used to replace steroids in conditions of adrenal insufficiency (low production of needed steroids produced by the adrenal glands).
1) As for your every inquiries, we always reply timely and patiently. All of the relevant information will be provided to help you to make a wise choice
2) If you order raw powder, we can provide you with COA , Cook Recipes Of Steroid Oil , Feedback Of Other Customers
3) If you order Injectable Steroid Oil, we can provide you with Vials , Rubber Stoppers , Syringe Filters , Auto-Filter Machine , Crimper , Press Machine , Boxes, meanwhile, Usage Introduction and Feedback Of Other Customers will be offered also.
4) After your payment, shipping arrangement and package pictures will be provided within 24 Hours ; Tracking number will be provided within 36 Hours
5) For important parcel information, such as: Left Original Country , Arrived At Destination Country , Passed Customs , Out For Delivery , Delivered, those information will be sent to you timely.
CJC-1295 with DAC