Pain Killer Ropivacaine HCl Powder
China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please contact Jason on: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp：+8618042849221
Keywords: Ropivacaine HCl, Ropivacaine Hydrochloride
1. Product Introduction
Product Name:Ropivacaine Hydrochloride
Synonyms: S-ROPIVACAINE HCL;
Storage Although lyophilized peptides are stable at room temperature for up to 2 months, they should be stored desiccated below -18°C. On reconstitution, the peptide should then be stored at 4°C
Physical State Lyophilized Powder
Packing: 25/cardboard drum
2. Product description:Ropivacaine is a member of the amino amide class of local anesthetics and is supplied as the pure S-(-)-enantiomer. Local anesthetics block the generation and the conduction of nerve impulses, presumably by increasing the threshold for electrical excitation in the nerve, by slowing the propagation of the nerve impulse, and by reducing the rate of rise of the action potential. In general, the progression of anesthesia is related to the diameter, myelination and conduction velocity of affected nerve fibers. Clinically, the order of loss of nerve function is as follows: pain, temperature, touch, proprioception, and skeletal muscle tone.
A new type of long-acting amide local anesthetic with long duration of action and anesthetic and analgesic effects. Its pharmacological features are low cardiotoxicity, segregation of sensory block and motor block, and peripheral vasoconstriction. . This medicine is therefore particularly suitable for postoperative analgesia and obstetric anesthesia.
3. Ropivacaine HCl COA:
|Test Items||Standard||Test Results|
|Character||White powder||White powder|
(1)It should be positive reaction.
(2)IR:Meets the requirement.
The absorbance at 405nm is not more than 0.030.
The absorbance at 436nm is not more than 0.025.
|Clarity||Meets the requirement.||Complies|
|Optical isomers||Not more than0.5%||0.04%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than0.001%||Complies|
|2,6-Dimethylaniline||Not more than10ppm||1PPM|
|Specific rotation||Obtain readings at 365 nm: between -210°- -255°||-246°|
|Conclusion||Complies with USP34|
4. Ropivacaine HCl Application:
1. Ropivacaine is an anesthetic (numbing medicine) that blocks the nerve impulses that send pain signals to your brain.
2. Ropivacaine is used as a local (in only one area) anesthesia for a spinal block, also called an epidural. The medication is used to provide anesthesia during a surgery or C-section, or to ease labor pains.
3. Ropivacaine is a local anaesthetic drug belonging to the amino amide group. The name ropivacaine refers to both the racemate and the marketed S-enantiomer.
4. Ropivacaine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
5. Ropivacaine is indicated for local anaesthesia including infiltration, nerve block, epidural and intrathecal anaesthesia in adults and children over 12 years. It is also indicated for peripheral nerve block and caudal epidural in children 1-12 years for surgical pain. It is also sometimes used for infiltration anaesthesia for surgical pain in children.
6. Ropivacaine is often coadministered for epidural analgesia, for example in pregnant women during labour.
5. Related Products: