Benzocaine hydrochloride is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions. It may be used for:Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes (sore throat, cold sores, mouth ulcers, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation);Otic Pain (earache);Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
Welcome to contact Morgan for more details.Whatsapp:+8617725670492, email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Ears with 20% suspension, adults can be used once 4 to 5 drops, dropping into the external auditory canal, according to the need for 1 to 2 hours can be repeated, generally after the ear drops must be blocked with cotton in order to avoid outflow; children generally do not.
2. Ointment 5%, 20%, used in adult acne, applied to the affected area, 1 time each morning, night and after the stool; children do not have.
3. 20% of aerosol liquid, can be used repeatedly on the skin or mucous membrane site as needed; no children under 3 years old.
4. Gel 20%, mainly used in the gums in the mouth to prevent toothache. The gel used in children is 5%.
5. spray liquid 10% to 20%, spray on the affected area, repeated as needed, children with caution.
Benzocaine can be the only active ingredient in oral treatments that relieve sore throat or address
mouth pain caused by cold sores, canker sores, teething, and other issues. It also can be
combined with other active ingredients in oral treatments that not only relieve mouth and throat
pain, but also protect irritated areas, provide a soothing coating, or relieve dryness.
While oral discomfort treatments containing benzocaine are intended to be used in and around
the mouth, there are other topical benzocaine medicines that should only be used externally, or on
the outer surface of the body (not near or in the mouth). For example, benzocaine can be found in
vaginal medicines that contain more than one external analgesic ingredient or in single active
ingredient hemorrhoid treatments. Benzocaine also is available in topical pain relievers that not
only relieve skin irritations, pain, and itching, but also contain other active ingredients that kill
germs and help prevent infection.
A white, crystalline powder or colorless crystals.
A white crystal.
IR should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum. UV should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum. An orange-red precipitate is performed.
IR complies with the Reference standard spectrum. UV complies with the Reference standard spectrum. An orange-red precipitate is performed.
88 ~92 degree
Loss on Drying
Not more than 1.0%
Readily carbonizable Substances
The resolution has no more color than Matching Fluid A.
Residue on ignition
Not more than 0.1%
Not more than 0.001%
5. Packaging & Delivery
1st: Please let us know the products you are interested in via email, 2nd:You confirm all details of the order,such as:price,packing,express company,shipping method etc... 3rd:About payment,we can accept:T/T,Western Union,Money Gram. 4th:Goods sent within 24 hours after payment received,Photo of the parcel and tracking number can be offered timely. 5th:24/7 online after-sale service after you receive your parcel.